Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kitty

A mail received from Neetika for Kitty



I found a kitten near hyderabad estate, napean sea road.
The kitten is very weak, and look very young to me. I am here in mumbai for just two months and would appreciate if you could help me get the kitten adopted. i am sending her photographs with the mail. and my phone number is : 09893479038. This is an indore number. My local landline number is 23610742, however i won't be available on the landline except for today.
Today i have taken an off from office to look after the kitten, but can't do this everyday, i'd appreciate if you could direct me to someone who would be willing to keep her during the day. here at napean sea road or santacruz, where my office is.--




Regards,Neetika


you can also e-mail Neetka on neetks@gmail.com

UPDATE : NEETIKA HAS E-MAILED THAT KITTY HAS BEEN ADOPTED

No comments: