Monday, June 16, 2008

Cutie looks for a home

A mail received by WSD from Aarti Bhatia


Hii my name is aarti bhatia, i found this puppy out side my lift door 3 days back. It was clean but crying. I picked it up an tried to look around for an owner or a mother, but did not find anyone.
I took her home and bathed her, cleand her, gave her food and took her to a Vet,who de wormed her. She is suffering from NO problems or infections.She is a happy dog and clean dog.
I would have kept her but my building people have a problem with keeping dogs.





Please help me find a LOVING HOME for this pup. I do not want it to be killed or put to sleep because there is no home for her.
Please get back to me asap. its a bit urgent as my building people are harassing me.

Thank You
Sincerely
Aarti Bhatia+91 98 208 11 958

No comments: