Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lost Pet - Jerry

A mail received WSD from Dravasp Shroff from Mumbai . If you see his lost pet - Jerry, please call WSD on 64222838 or e-mail Dravasp on mc_dravasp@yahoo.co.in

My name is Dravasp Shroff and I am the owner of Jerry . He is 8 years old and is lost. He can most probably be at Marine Drive (near Marine Plaza Hotel or near Sony World or somewhere near Churchgate side)

Description : He is Full white with a few brown patches near his tail. His half the face is brown and the other half is white. He is wearing a Red colour collar on him. A few people have said that they have seen Jerry some days back and since then I am desperately searching him in every nook and cranny.

Please do let me know if you have any information about my Jerry as soon as possible !

Thanks A Million for all your Efforts !

Yours Truly,

Dravasp Shroff

No comments: