Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pups for Adoption



An e-mail from Carol for pups that are looking for a home. Do spread the word.

There are these three adorable balls of fluff living on the roadside outside my office. I’m sure they would love to find homes rather than curl up on the pavement all night. So if anyone would like to adopt a stray, I’ll help get one/all of them across to you.



Their mother had a litter of six pups, all of them black and brown. Now only three remain. I’m not sure the mother is getting enough to eat and she doesn’t seem to take very good care of the pups. The people of the nearby chawl, who feed the dogs, have appealed to me to help and so I thought the web was the best place to reach out.

Every time one of the pups squeals, I believe it’s a plea for help.

Thanks

Carol

Mumbai Cell: 9833126391

No comments: